Technical Finance Consultant
Affecto Recruitment, a leading technology recruitment business, is currently recruiting for a world leader in finance software solutions Our client is a well-respected, global force providing improved financial management systems to hundreds of customers.
This Technical Finance Consultant role lies within the UK Professional Services team and will report to the head of Professional Services. They will be part of the implementation team working at client site and at the office to prepare and implement the solution.
As a member of a project team and they will work closely with project managers and delivery leaders. They will be expected to be able to deal with several finance implementation projects in parallel while continually supporting the delivery of high quality consulting services.
The Technical Finance Consultant will be responsible for the technical configuration of accounting business rules for the solution. The successful candidate will liaise between the group senior technical accounting consultant and the project team (PM, BA, consultants and developers), taking ownership of account related issues.
The Technical Finance Consultant role is ideally suited to someone looking for an opportunity to join a collaborative and innovative environment with people committed to delivering good service at the highest-level. You will also be looking for an opportunity to employ your current skill-set as well as develop in a broad position.
- 2 to 5 years' experience in software house delivering technical finance side of project implementation (ideally lease and loans) with strong understanding of SQL language and scripts
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate your willingness to collaborate and support teamwork, including supporting with tasks outside your day-to-day remit
- Superior interpersonal skills as the role requires working with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent presentation skills, written and oral communication skills, and solid organizational skills are required
- Ideally a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) who can demonstrate a balance of technical accounting experience and an analytical skill-set
The company is a worldwide leader in asset finance software and asset portfolio management software and they have been delivering solutions to improve loan and lease management for many years. When you join, you will receive a competitive salary, pension scheme, and an excellent benefits package.
Your application for this Technical Finance Consultant vacancy will be reviewed by Affecto and due to the high volume of applicants for every role advertised, if you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
Affecto Recruitment work in all roles within IT including Software Developers, Android and iOS Developers, Infrastructure Engineers, Test Analysts, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Database Administrators, Data Analysts, MI Analysts, BI Analysts and Embedded Software Engineers with a vast range of clients UK wide but predominantly South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire and Nottinghamshire