Area Sales Manager

Recruiter
BMS Performance
Location
Cheltenham
Salary
30000.0000
Posted
18 May 2017
Closes
17 Jun 2017
Sector
Retail
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the country's leading distributors of catering equipment. With an unrivalled product range, you will be able to meet the needs of a wide customer base.

THE ROLE: As an Area Sales Manager, you will be responsible for selling light and heavy catering equipment into the HORECA sector. 60% of your time will be spent managing existing accounts, with the remaining 40% focused on new business. Typically, you will spend 4 days in the field and 1 day working from home.

THE PERSON: Working with chefs and catering managers, you will need a strong personality and the ability to influence buying habits. Ideally you will have sold into the HORECA sector previously, however, strong B2B sales people from other related sectors are also encouraged to apply.

THE COMPANY: This business works hard to offer their people, excellent training, development and career opportunities. They understand the importance of having great people represent them and take real pride in their great team culture and strong staff retention.

THE PACKAGE FOR AREA SALES MANAGER:
  • Basic: £30,000 - £32,000
  • Bonus: £15,000
  • Car: Car
  • Benefits: Laptop, Mobile, Pension,
LOCATION: The position for Area Sales Manager covers: Cheltenham, Gloucester

BMS Performance specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.

Initial meetings occur at the convenient location of Bristol just off the M4 and M32 and within easy reach of the M5. We are committed to meeting all potentially suitable candidates face to face.

If you have previously met with a BMS Consultant please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.