Accounts Audit Senior MUST READ! - up to £40,000
We are looking for a Accounts Audit Senior to join one of the best working environments in Manchester, it official!
- Competitive salary up to £40,000
- Unrivalled office working environment
- Voted best offices in Manchester
- Pool room, roof-top bar…with free drinks for all staff on a Friday
- Free breakfasts & drinks for all staff everyday
- 25 days holiday + Banks Holidays
- Annual, all expenses paid, 3 day company holiday for all staff
- Great opportunities for progression due to grand plans of expansion for the company
- A dynamic and varied workload
- Salary review annually
The mix of work in the group is varied and consists of a few hundred clients including high net worth individuals, partnerships, trusts, professional sole traders and limited companies with turnovers of up to £100 million, although the average would be nearer £15-20 million.
The successful candidate will be expected to manage some technically challenging statutory audits and to oversee (getting involved as necessary) with accounts preparation work, to include consolidations and cash flow statements. Reporting will be to the partner group.
The role requires someone with outstanding technical skills (likely to be demonstrated by first time passes and an ACCA qualification) and with a mixed background of audit and accounts work, wishing to build on his/her experience in a fast growing office that will provide opportunities for progression.
If you would like to apply for this role could you please e-mail David Seed at david @ tarantularec.co.uk