Senior Network Engineer-Glasgow
FPSG's exclusive client is a global leader Network Communications, well established and with an excellent reputation for being both innovative and progressive in their solutions this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join an already established team.
Based in Glasgow, you will work with various LAN/WAN technologies within large enterprise network environments. As a Senior Network Engineer you will design, manage and implement complex network changes.
* Working with our customer on projects and technical solutions producing configuration and installation documentation, carrying out network design, specification and configuration.
* Troubleshooting network problems, researching specific solutions and projects,
* Managing network changes in accordance with any required change management process
* Technical authority for our team of 2nd and 3rd line engineers.
* Minimum of Cisco CCIE qualification obtained or working towards.
* Cisco qualifications in routing, switching.
* At least 5 years hands on Cisco experience.
* Must have experience with the following technologies: Wi-Fi, Nexus, UCS, Firewalls
In return the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary including pension. Continued support on professional development and a positive supportive working environment.
Please respond with suitable CV's highlighting your relevance and suitability for this post or get in touch by phone or email.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.