Business Analyst (Agile/Scrum)
My client is a cutting-edge software solution provider based near Durham. Due to continued growth across the business they are now looking to add a Business Analyst with agile and BDD experience to help develop and implement key business strategies.
You will be working closely with the Product team and involved in variety of work. Day to day duties associated with this role include:
- Prioritising project stages in terms of importance to develop an efficient timeline.
- Appropriately define business requirements and ensure that they are understood across the business.
- Advise on business operation feasibility and when necessary develop alternative paths.
- Production of accurate supporting documentation including process flows and wire frameworks.
- Conduct research to gain market awareness and insight in to competitor`s offerings.
Candidates will need proven experience in a Business Analyst role and should have worked in software development environment using an agile approach and with some exposure to BDD.
This a fantastic role for the right person to develop their career as a Business Analyst. To show your interest please submit your CV.