Assistant Centre Manager
We have a vacancy for a fully qualified Assistant Centre Manager for an immediate start in a busy fast fit tyre centre in Gloucester.
Our client is part of a group who employ over 1,500 staff and is the brand for a national chain of mechanical and fast fit centres. With 104 centres nationwide, they are is one of the UK's largest independant chain of fast fit and mechanical centres with plans to increase the network by a further 20% in 2017.
Reporting to the Centre Manager your remit will be to get vehicles back on the road promptly whilst delivering complete customer satisfaction and working within our safety standards so you will need to maintain workshop equipment and keep all required paperwork in order.
As an Assistant Centre Manager you will:
• Assist the Centre Manager in the operation and daily running of the depot.
• Play a key part in the Centre targets including key performance targets.
• Oversee the maintenance of stock values within the centre.
• Implement and enforce company procedures and policies.
• Offer excellent customer service.
• Ensure the work is carried out in line with Company Procedures.
• Deliver excellent customer service.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Ensure all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to.
• Maintenance of documents in adhering to company procedures.
• Maximise workflow through the workshop to achieve efficiencies.
• Create and foster a positive customer service experience.
• Assist with training and mentoring of employees.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Experience from a fast fit/main dealer back ground.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of employment law and health & safety is also desirable.
• A full UK driving licence is essential.
• Be able to produce high quality work within specified time frames.
• Be able to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast paced dynamic environment.
Our client offers:
In the role of Assistant Centre Manager you will work an average of 45 hours per week and there is a salary on offer of £21,000 to £24,000 per annum, plus:
• Confidence of working with an established group that has been in business for over 30 years.
• Employee discounts on servicing, MOT and tyres.
• Apprenticeship and trainee schemes supporting career development.
• Competitive basic rates of pay.
• Excellent bonus opportunity.
• 24 days annual leave rising with continuous service.
• Excellent working environment.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Manager, assistant centre, vehicle, car, automotive, motor, tyres, management,