Client Advisor - Norwich - £21,000 - £27,000 (depending on experience)
Our Client, a successful and well known Broker, is looking to recruit a Client Advisor to join its thriving business in Norwich.
The ideal candidate will have Commercial Insurance experience but candidates with 3+ years Personal Lines experience with a clear desire to move into the Commercial sector will also be considered.
You will have an enthusiastic client focused approach and the ability to support colleagues within a close knit team.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Placing small commercial insurances with a panel of insurers
- Servicing and administering this portfolio
- Ensuring the adequacy and appropriateness of cover
- Checking the accuracy of policy documentation
- Resolving client enquiries in a friendly, professional and timely manner
- Providing effective day to day management of the client relationship
- Undertaking renewal broking exercises
- Cross selling and upselling
- Visiting Clients face to face
- Updating risk information
- Negotiating with insurers
- Liaising with the Account Executive
- Providing technical expertise across a broad range of commercial insurance business
- Commercial insurance experience or 4+ years Personal Lines experience
- A desire to develop strong client and insurer relationships
- Strong negotiation skills
- The ability to support colleagues in a close team environment
- Excellent organisational skills
This really is an excellent opportunity to develop into a role where you can visit clients, build relationships on a one-to-one basis with Insurers and look to develop your own client account.
Our Client offers an attractive benefits package and a proven interest in career development within a proactive team environment which all means that this really is an opportunity for you to utilise your experience and progress.