QlikView Developer QlikView 12, QlikSense, Visualistaion
QlikView Developer (QlikView 12, QlikSense, Visualistaion)
A global brand and hugely reputable tier 1 professional services firm are looking to hire a Qlikview Developer with strong experience in a dynamic and fast paced environment. As the role is very much a ‘no two days are the same’ kind of position, you will need to be an agile and fast thinking end to end Qlikview Developer with considerable ability to get things done with minimal supervision.
With thousands of employees in the UK where cutting edge technology is of utmost importance to the organisation’s strategy, you will be joining a highly skilled and renowned team which further the business applications capability of this prestigious employer.
While this is organisation is primarily a client led firm, this is an internal position without travel requirements.
The Qlikview Developer (Qlikview 12, Qliksense, Visualistaion) will have these responsibilities:
- Participation in the end-to-end life-cycle of enhancement work by partnering with the business to define solutions which meet their needs
- Give expertise on data visualisation
- Develop dashboards and underlying data governance models
- High availability of the QlikView platform
- Development of project plans and collaboration on cross functional projects
- Provision of tier 3 support for the dashboards which is low in volume but can be complex in nature
- Balancing the priorities of project, change request and support work
Evidence of the following experience:
- Installing and supporting QlikView as a standalone server and as a high availability environment
- Developing and supporting dashboards
- Customising QlikView portal layout
- Managing QlikView server integration with authentication solutions included active directory
Ideally, certified as a QlikView 12 System Administrator and experience of QlikSense would be beneficial to supporting a longer term move to that platform.
For further information or to register your interest, call Stephen White on or send across your CV .
Position: Qlikview Developer
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Contact: Stephen White