A fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation which continually invests time and resources in the development of their staff. Our client is currently recruiting for a Telesales Support to join their Operations Team. As Telesales Support you will be responsible for consulting with existing customers to help identify new opportunities for those customers.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9.00am -5.30pm
The successful candidate will be able to perform & produce work to a high standard often under pressure and will understand the importance of managing and meeting strict deadlines. You must have a minimum of 12 months working within a high volume outbound calling environment with strong customer service skills and excellent organisational skills.
Company: Very well-established, successful organisation with offices across the North West. Recognised as a market leader in their field, the company are undergoing a period of sustained growth and are looking for people to join their success.
Role: An opportunity has arisen to join a busy sales & operations team. The successful candidate will be able to perform & produce work to a high standard often under pressure and will understand the importance of managing and meeting strict deadlines.
- Execute sales strategy within territory as set forth by the manager.
- Leverage all available tools and technology, product and services to create best in class experience.
- Drive sales by product sourcing through all available channels.
- Assist in building weekly/ monthly sales plan and review with manager.
- Achieve monthly goals through relationships with existing accounts, as well as new accounts.
- Conduct quarterly account performance reviews with management team.
- Attempt to resolve or escalate any service issues that arise for assigned customers to ensure timely issue resolution.
- Consult with existing customers to help identify new opportunities for those customers.
- To contact customers on the sales database, qualify and update in the CRM system.
- Liaising with customers by telephone in a confident manner.
- Ensuring information is communicated quickly and accurately.
- Maintenance of customer records.
- Checking the accuracy of documentation.
- Accurate inputting of data on a daily basis.
- Experience with a telesales background.
- Experience within an account management/ customer service role.
- Interest in used vehicles would be advantageous.
- Proficient in Excel and Outlook.
- Good investigative skills and ability to resolve problems.
- A flexible approach to meet the demands of the business.
- Ability to draw on past experience.
- Resourceful and a good decision-maker.
- Professional approach.
Keywords: Customer service, sales, telesales, cold calling, B2B
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds