Our client, a world leader within distribution supplying to the aerospace industry, currently has an exciting opportunity for a Quality Administrator.
This is a newly created role due to growth, with excellent career advancement and opportunity for the right candidate.
- Assist with the maintenance of the company Quality Management System.
- Supporting the transition from paper based system through to an in-house I.T system; the ideal candidate would have strong I.T skills, having demonstrable experience using databases (in house or otherwise).
- Assist in internal auditing and corrective action.
- Assist in dealing with customers and end users with their complaints.
- Deal with internal concerns problems or errors, resolve through to a suitable result
- Conduct root cause review sessions, against customer complaints, with the assistance of the various departments.
- Support the internal in process NCR system
- Where able take appropriate action to resolve any non-conforming products.
- Maintain filing records for management
- Maintenance of the document archive.
- Ensure certificates of conformity comply with customer and our AS/ISO requirements.
- Maintaining customer and supplier information
- Manage data: inputting, filing, and monitoring
- Provide regular reports to Senior Managers, when required
- Perform contract review on order, when required.
- Assisting with quarantine area, ensuring material is identified and cross referenced to ERP system
- Previous experience with a Quality Support or Quality Administration position is essential
- Experience of working with either ISO9001 or AS9100 would be a distinct advantage
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment such as Aerospace or Automotive is preferred although not essential
Based in between Peterborough and Huntingdon, this client is ideally situated on the A1 making commuting from Peterborough, St Neots, Cambridge and the surrounding areas easy.