Accounts Manager - London (Marylebone)
Our client an established leading firm of Chartered Accountants are seeking an Accounts Manager to join their London Office.
Working with the Directors you will be responsible for managing the Accounts Team and ensuring that all the accounts assignments and processes are carried out efficiently and within the firm's deadlines.
Duties will include:-
- Prepare and review statutory accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships, primarily FRS102 and FRS105
- Prepare financial statements, management accounts and VAT returns
- Prepare corporation tax returns and computations
- Be able to line manage, review work and train juniors
- Enjoy developing staff skills and expertise within the team
- Carry out performance reviews
- Build the existing client base and be involved with marketing and promotion of the firm to gain new business
- Occasionally visit the firms' other premises when required
- Provide support and advice to clients, colleagues and Management
You will hold a professional qualification such as ACA/ACCA and have at least 3 years' post qualification experience, with a strong practice background, ideally in a supervisory or managerial role.
A working knowledge of Sage, CCH, SAPA and Xero would also be an advantage.
The firm offer superb prospects plus a flexible benefits package including; 25 days holiday, holiday trading and pension.