BUSINESS ANALYST - PAYMENTS, FINTECH
TO £45K + BENS + BONUS
An award winning global FinTech is strengthening their team based in Central London with the addition of a Business Analyst (Payments). You will be an integral part of the Business Analysis function which is responsible for analysis of internal cross-functional processes and undertaking analysis requests from across the business.
Duties include -
- Undertaking gap analysis of existing business processes
- Ensure elicit requirements are defined and completed correctly through facilitating cross-functional workshops
- Create Business Requirement Documentation - translate it to functional and non-functional specifications
- Ensure all items & issues have been understood - relay this to all parties involved
- Develop user stories and associated acceptance criteria
- Involved in the creation of mock-ups of the new user interfaces
- Participate in System Testing - Integration, UAT & Functionality
- Create and update functional documentation such as overviews and user guides
- Analyse and model the business domain to create a picture of work-flows and technical requirements fulfilled by existing and proposed software
- Help to design, document and maintain system processes
The successful candidate will be educated to a degree level with extensive experience of Business Analysis within a payments, FinTech or software development / deployment environment combined with the strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.