Branding & Communications Coordinator
Branding & Communications Coordinator
Oswestry, commutable from Shrewsbury and Wrexham
Up to £23,000 per annum+ free parking + 25 days holiday plus bank holidays + pension
Branding & Communications Coordinator required for a reputable company in Oswestry to be responsible for the management and delivery of all digital communications. This role will suit an individual who has a track record of experience in digital communications, particularly social and email communications.
The successfully appointed Branding & Communications Coordinator will:
- Take ownership of monitoring, driving and scheduling dynamic, interesting and informative content for the social media channels.
- Work alongside the social media agency to deliver the Facebook advertising schedule whilst managing the budget and capturing and utilising the prospect email addresses.
- Be responsible for the company brands websites and intranets, ensuring they are accurate, relevant and visually engaging.
- Manage the delivery of monthly eshots and newsletters for prospects and customers.
- Be responsible for the upkeep of content generation for the company blog.
- From concept to production, lead a full schedule of podcasts ensuring the interview topics, interviewees and hosts are forward thinking, informative and relevant to the audience.
- Drive, manage and measure the e-mail marketing, creating engaging content that prospects will value.
- Produce/repurpose exciting and insightful copy and articles for digital mediums.
- Work with the in-house design team and UX designer to create visually engaging and seamless digital communications.
- Collate and circulate digital reports to assist with driving the business’ strategy.
- Create and deliver any other communications deemed appropriate, adhering to brand guidelines at all times
The Branding & Communications Coordinator will need the following skills and qualifications:
- Graduate in Marketing or qualification from CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing)
- Demonstrable digital marketing experience with a flair for copywriting
- Understanding of social media and commercial experience of managing and scheduling content social platforms.
- A track record of experience in creating and delivering email campaigns.
- Competent in using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Google Analytics.
- Working knowledge of Co-Schedule, Mail Chimp and Survey Monkey
- The ability to understand a campaign, write and deliver a brief.
- Strong creative copywriting skills.
- Outstanding communication skills with an excellent standard of English both written and oral.
- Competent in IT including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to juggle many projects and tasks and prioritise workload accordingly.
- Meticulous attention to detail and highly organised and methodical.
Our client is a growing business, who are leaders in their industry. The successfully appointed candidate will be a proven self-starter driven by creating communications to the highest standard.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Branding & Digital Communications Coordinator to continue developing their experience and career in an innovative and commercially driven business.
- Up to £23,000 per annum
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Working Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.