Sales Engineer - HV Electrical Works - Glasgow - £36,000 to £46,000 + bonus + car scheme + 5% company pension contribution, 33 days holiday.
Our client is a reputable provider of HV electrical engineering and multi-utility services across the UK and Scotland. They're engaged on a large framework with Scottish Water and are able to leverage off several other existing clients in England and Wales to grow their portfolio in Scotland.
The business enjoys a turnover in excess of £24m a year and
We are recruiting for the role of Sales Engineer to support the growth of the HV maintenance, independent connections and new build/replacement business. This will be achieved by raising awareness of the organisation's capability by creating new business and maintaining existing relationships in equal measure. Your client base will be broad - but typically includes Water, Pharma, Healthcare, Petrochem, Industrial and Commercial.
Your remit will be to promote the business's capabilities as a electrical and multi-utility contractor of choice, arranging follow up calls and meetings with Engineers.
- Maintain and develop existing customer relationships through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods.
- Develop new relationships in line with the companies offering
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy
- Promote company portfolio cross selling
- Monitor market and opportunities
- We particularly encourage you to apply if you have a strong service or solution sales background
- A background in some form of technical selling is beneficial
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Track record of sustainably growing market share/increasing client portfolio
- £36,000 to £46,000 basic salary
- Car Scheme
- 33 days holiday
- 5% company pension contribution
Key skills/other job titles - Sales Engineer, Business Development Manager, Account Manager, ICP,
Location - Glasgow/home based.
If you are interested in this position or would like to know more, please forward your CV or contact us in the following ways:
Call Lawson Leefe on or email
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.