Business Systems Analyst -Web Application-Beford - £40-£50,000
Business Systems Analyst (Web Application) - £40,000 - £50,000 - Bedford
My client, a market leading IT organisation based in Bedford, is currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join their expanding team.
This is a new role with incredible scope for improving the analysis and specification of my client's web-based applications. With ambitious plans to grow both their customer base and employees both inside the UK and around the world, this is a great opportunity to join an innovative and expanding business, in a dynamic technology sector.
Business Systems Analyst Overview:
The Business Systems Analyst will have the following key responsibilities;
- Work alongside project managers and internal/external stakeholders to clarify and effectively document business processes and system requirements
- Document and maintain system specification information for the software development team i.e. data models, wireframes, user stories, process flows etc.
- Liaise with the software development team to produce technical designs consistent with system requirements documents
- Lead and arrange reviews of requirements/design documents
- Involved in the project planning and system test planning phase
Skills & Experience required for the Business Systems Analyst:
- Experience of working within a software development environment
- Competent in at least one domain-modelling language & a data-modelling notation
- Understanding of Microsoft stack of web technologies, e.g. ASP.NET, jQuery, C#, SQL Server
- Background in programming and/or system architecture
- Experience working with external/third-party vendors
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Excellent communicator
- Analytical and considered approach to work
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 (Depending on experience)
- Annual Salary review
- 22 days paid holiday plus Bank Holiday, increasing to 25 days plus Bank Holidays after 2 years' service
- Pension scheme (Auto-Enrolment)
- A reward scheme for 1+ year of service. You can expect to choose from extra holidays, shopping and theatre vouchers, cleaner and gardener for a year and many other rewards.
- To celebrate 1 year service, you and a guest will be treated to a 3 course meal at a top restaurant of choice.
Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire
Apply now as we are actively reviewing applications.
C2B Solutions UK Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.