Applications Packaging Specialist/SCCM
We have just been asked to find an experienced Applications Packaging Specialist/SCCM for one of our prestigious professional services clients based in Central Bristol. The successful Applications Packaging Specialist/SCCM will be a service focused professional responsible for supporting and maintaining the operating system and developing software deployments to be rolled out across the business. You will provide 3rd level technical support to users, analysing incidents and identifying root causes and solving problems to maintain security and the smooth running of the firm’s global IT infrastructure at all times.
The Applications Packaging Specialist/SCCM will take an ownership approach and act as the Subject Matter Expert for all of the company’s enterprise and in-house applications. You will provide advice and guidance to management, service teams and peers and oversee and manage applications related projects, develop and test lifecycle process for each application to ensure continuous improvement, as well as produce documentation and articles for the business.
Key skills and experience for this role include;
- Excellent understanding of SCCM site roles and hierarchy configuration
- Knowledge of MSI application packaging (preferably AdminStudio)
- Extensive knowledge of Windows Operating systems (7 & 10)
- Comprehensive Microsoft Active Directory skills- DNS, DHCP, Group Policy
- Good knowledge of testing methodologies
- Outstanding communication skills
- Problem solving and strong attention to detail
This is an excellent time to be joining this company who are passionate about investing in IT in order to expand and maintain their excellent levels of service and reputation.
This role is offering a salary of up to c£45,000 plus flexible working and excellent benefits.
Accudo Solutions Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.