Senior Marketing Executive
Are you an experienced Senior Marketing Executive looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work for one of Milton Keynes' largest employers? Does working within the not for profit sector appeal to you? If so, then my client could be the perfect match for you. They are seeking a talented Senior Marketing Executive to join their multi-functional team and take responsibility for developing and delivering a programme of events across online and offline channels.
Key duties will include:
- Taking the lead to plan, deliver and evaluate events, digital competitions and projects
- Developing relationships with key local and national stakeholders
- Creating content for various channels including websites, social media, promotional materials, flyers and email marketing campaigns
- Planning and delivering marketing communications activities to support the events and promotional activities
- Managing all CRM activity
- Monitoring and reviewing all marcomms activity to drive future campaigns and events.
In order to be successful in your application, you will be able to demonstrate previous experience of Marketing Communications including events and will ideally have a relevant Marketing degree or professional qualification. In addition, you will have experience across the marketing mix and experience of managing end to end campaigns. You will enjoy being creative as well as using your commercial skills to measure the success across campaigns and evaluate activity.
This role would suit an existing Marketing Executive looking for a step up or an experienced Senior Account Manager looking to move in-house. The role is based in Milton Keynes so commutable from Northampton, Bedford, Luton, Bicester and surrounding areas.
If this sounds like an opportunity that would challenge you and you meet the above criteria, please do not hesitate to make an application!
Senior Marketing Executive, to £32k - Milton Keynes