Data Centre Operator / Data Centre Technician
Role: Data Centre Operator / Data Centre Technician
Shift Pattern: 4 days on/4 days off/4 nights on/4 days off
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading IT Communications organisation that requires a Data Centre Operator to join their expanding team. You will have access to excellent in house training in order to develop your career with a growing organisation along with a fantastic salary & benefits package in addition.
As a Data Centre Operator you will be a key figure within a high performing team of Operators ensuring that all technical areas are cleared from hazards and in full working order.
* Ensure the data centre is as tidy as possible at all times and meets the contractual expectations of all customers
* Ensure technical areas are in full working order at all times and free from obstruction
* Assist with internal and customer-driven support functions as required
* Perform tape changes, systems monitoring, environment monitoring as required.
* Good telephone manner
* Confident, courteous and professional customer facing skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to take responsibility and show initiative
* Clear attention to detail with a willingness to learn
* Accurate and reliable data entry skills
The Data Centre Operator role will be based in Milton Keynes and comes with a competitive salary along with:
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Company pension scheme
* Private medical insurance
* Employee assistance programme
* Life assurance
If you're looking for a new challenge then please send me your CV asap and I will then give you a call to discuss