IT Support Technician
A large, national organisation, with offices in Barnsley have a permanent opportunity for an IT Support Technician to commence within a small team working from their main site.
The role will involve the following:
- Working as part of the IT team supporting the business on a day-to-day basis, whilst liaising with the Group Systems Administrators and other members of the IT team.
- An enthusiastic and self- motivated individual who will integrate into the business whilst providing a comprehensive 1st and 2nd line IT support service.
- The successful candidate will be able to advise and manage IT projects for the business as they arise.
- Working face to face, remotely and on site and must be confident in dealing with all people at all levels.
- Responsible for owning and resolving all IT related issues as well as maintaining standards and infrastructure in close cooperation with team members.
You wil possess the following skills/experience:
- A minimum of 12 month’s experience in a busy IT department, knowledge of the construction or engineering industries would be advantageous.
- This position would ideally suit a candidate currently working in a 1st line support position with some exposure to 2nd line support - with a desire to progress quickly within the IT team.
- Experience with Microsoft applications, Exchange 2010, Office 365, Active Directory, IP Networks and VMWare environments would be advantageous.
The role is offered with the following perks/benefits:
- A salary of 17.5k commensurate with experience
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Modern working environment
- Healthcare and dental plan