API Product Manager
A leading London travel company are now looking for a bright Product Manager to focus on APIs and partner integrations and will be supporting the strategic development of ALL API services aligned to the business strategy, specifically B2B and B2C distribution partnerships.
As the successful API and integration Product Manager, you will be working from their head offices in London and paying up to £50,000 for the right person, this role also offers a bonus, and great benefits.
- Support the Head of Product and key stakeholders in Sales, to define the Strategy, to support and where appropriate drive distribution and partnerships
- Manage the API roadmap ensuring the vision and strategy is translated into a set of business requirements through managing cross-functional teams/depts.
- Ensure API functionality is aligned to other core digital developments and releases and undergoes the necessary UAT QA
- Manage the integration of new product and functionality into live ensuring business readiness
- Owning and creating the product strategy and roadmap
- Managing feature iteration throughout the product lifecycle
- Management of client API integrations and pipeline
As the successful Product Manager, you will need to have:
- 3 + years Product Management experience, ideally within an e-commerce or web environment
- Strong analytical ability with a data driven strategic mind-set
- Experience in managing stakeholders of varying seniorities
- Familiarity with agile and waterfall methodologies
- In-depth experience of identifying and understanding user needs and behaviour in a business to business and business to consumer product environment
- Experience building API products, developer outreach and technical specification
If this API Product Manager role sounds like it could be a good fit, do get in touch in the first instance with your CV and I can get back to you with further details on how to move forward.
Check out our Jobs Page for more like this.
At Hanover we believe in "greater digital recruitment".
We value being Transparent, Consultative, Innovative and Personable.