Assistant Store Manager - Cribbs Causeway
My client is a leading global market retailer in the parent and child market, selling clothing and accessories, high ticket items and so much more!
A brand that truly put their customers at the heart of their business.
Well known for looking after their employee’s and encouraging development and career progression. This is an exciting opportunity to join their Southern flagship store as a No.2 to the Store Manager.
The main aim of this role is to ensure the smooth day to day running of a retail location. Responsible for the store’s commercial and operational objectives. You will help maximise profitability of the store through managing budgets, minimising losses and delivering operational excellence.
- Work within company ethos and ethics to achieve the business objectives
- Implement and uphold company policies and procedures,
- Training and development of new and existing staff
- Reaching sales targets and increasing profits
- Dealing with customer service issues such as queries and complaints
- Interviewing and recruiting new staff
- Organising rotas and holidays
- Overseeing stock control and receiving orders
The ideal candidate must have a passion for high performance and the ability to create a climate where people strive to achieve their best. If you are able to tackle issues, provide direct and actionable feedback then this is the role for you
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is customer focussed and is an excellent communicator, sales orientated with the ability to train and develop and lead by example.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £26k basic salary.