- Design, build, develop and support e-commerce applications, & Web based commercial applications.
- Work in a small team and can handle independent responsibilities, to design, build, test and deploy following SDLC norms
- Co-ordinate with GUI Developers for user interface.
- Handle Technical and functional documentation
- Support and integrate web based applications.
- Co-ordinate with offshore development teams, guide and monitor the teams on a regular basis
- Expert Core Java (J2EE) experience with significant track record preferably in financial markets.
- Sound knowledge of Oracle and similar relational database system.
- Experience of developing systems that integrate with cloud platforms like AWS and Google Cloud Platform (eg Cloud Dataflow)
- Experience of building risk & valuations platforms within the financial markets sector
- Knowledge of grid computing and its usage in valuations and risk computations
- Experience and knowledge of design patterns and able to apply in real life projects.
- Experience of Java Native Interface - JNI (for interfacing with C++
- Quant libraries)
Nice to Have:
- Oracle Coherence, eh-cache
- AWS Redis Cache
- Tibco DataSynapse Gridserver
- DevOps experience
- MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle Database
- Github, Jenkins