Marketing manager (Spanish Speaker)
The Marketing Manager is responsible for over-seeing Seatwave’s marketing in the Dutch and/or Spanish market.
Part of the Marketing team and reporting to the Director of Marketing the Marketing Manager will work closely with PR, Supply, Product, the Exec as well as Ticketmaster’s primary team in respective market(s).
- Take ownership of the local site and Seatwave brand in the market(s), working with the wider team of specialists to deliver against traffic and sales targets working to an agreed ROI.
- Conceive and executive tactical promotions throughout the year to elevate the Seatwave brand and drive conversion for targeted events.
- Manage merchandising on the site and across our marketing channels to ensure we maximize sales potential from new and expiring events.
- Business development. Work with the Director of Marketing to develop partnerships with partners and inventory suppliers in market (e.g. promoters, sports teams). Negotiate, integrate and then ensure the continual optimisation of those partnerships over their term.
- PR. Work with the in-house PR team and local Ticketmaster businesses to deal with reactive PR issues and utilize proactive messaging to promote the Seatwave brand and amplify tactical campaigns.
- Manage the lifecycle of events to ensure the marketing team and wider business are aware of events that require focus at onsale, during trough and at expiry.
- Oversee all copy and content generation on the site to ensure it is accurate and engaging in local language. Where required managed the third party translation agency.
- Through local market knowledge and web based research, work with the Event Programming team to ensure we have a wide range of events on the site and as much information as early as possible about any given event.
- Manage the CRM program for the markets delivering high quality emails at agreed frequency to build retention.
- Develop the relationship with the Ticketmaster primary marketing and Client Account Management team in the markets to deliver against marketing commitments.
- Work with the specialist PPC team to balance traffic and ROI from campaigns in the Netherlands and Spain.
- Producing reports on a weekly and monthly basis, and ad hoc reports as required.
- Work with the CS team to address customer service issues in the NL and/or ES markets with particular reference to issues on social media.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
- Fluency in English and Dutch or Spanish is a requirement
- Experience of working in the live entertainment industry desirable.
- Creative in use of design and copy.
- Experience of brand management.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills, in particular advanced Excel.
- Analytical and numerate.
- First hand experience of building and developing relationships.
- A can-do attitude, entrepreneurial and driven to make a success of their market.
How to apply:
If your skills and experiences match that of this job description apply here today with a current CV including full employment and education information.
All roles at Live Nation Entertainment are subject to full background screening.
Please note due to high volume of applications for our roles we reserve the right to close all vacancies earlier than the advertised date without notice. To avoid disappointment please apply as soon as possible.