Graduate / Junior Software Developer
Graduate / Junior Software Developer (C Programming)
An industry leading technology organisation is looking for a Junior or Graduate level Software Developer with knowledge of C Programming to join them at an exciting point in the companies evolution.
The Graduate / Junior Software Developer will be required to develop applications using C language from the ground upwards.
The Graduate / Junior Software Developer will be have knowledge around the following:
- C programming at application level
- Degree level qualified.
- Database knowledge - (SQL / MySQL / T-SQL)
- Knowledge or experience of Agile Methodology
- Objective C - desirable.
- XML - desirable
The responsibilities of the Graduate / Junior Software Developer will include:
- Development and maintenance of the company's products and application services.
- Requirements gathering.
- Delivery of specifications.
- Support of systems in post productions.
This is a great opportunity for a Graduate or Junior Developer who would like significant involvement in the development of market leading technical products.
To apply for this position, please email your cv to
Keywords: Software Engineer, Software Developer, Software Programmer, C Programmer, SQL, Linux, XML, Objective C, Application Developer