Digital Project Manager
Our client are a fast growing digital business.
To deliver successful projects to clients within budget and set timescales and to a high quality
As a Digital Project Manager, you will work with the Head of Client Services and Head of Development to set up the team for successful delivery, removing obstacles or blockers to progress on an ongoing basis, helping the team to be self-organising and take responsibility for successful outcomes.
Enable the team rather than impose how to deliver, directing work from project, support and improvement backlogs as appropriate.
Successfully deliver website builds and ongoing support projects to clients within budget, building accounts by delighting customers through results, manage efficient use of resources within a delivery pod by balancing good utilisation with team happiness.
Help to grow a client account by working with Account Managers to identify opportunities to upsell future projects, as well as by maintaining a good quality of output and service.
• Bridge the gap between developers, creatives and clients to maintain control of the direction of a project
• Regularly report on project budget, risk and progress to both internal and external stakeholders
• Escalate project risks and issues outside of the Project Manager’s control to Head of Client Services and appropriate Account Manager
• Take ownership of client relationships with the team and work closely with the Account Managers to grow the client
• Manage traffic within the pod to ensure work is scheduled effectively
• Help the whole team take responsibility for successful client outcomes
• Balance risk to live website environments by considering and challenging potential impact and assumptions
• Support and advise junior members of the Project Team in delivery of their projects
• Ensure high utilisation of the resource with the delivery pod, whilst balancing space for personal development
• Engender a good work ethic in others and encourage working-flexibility to ensure client deadlines are met by team
• Ensure team records appropriate information in wikis, timesheets and project management systems
• Complete project documents, including o Handover meeting o Schedule of works o Contact reports/agenda setting o Welcome packs o 360 degree meeting o Post-project questionnaire o Timesheets for projects o Invoicing
• Regularly review and access processes with the team to ensure the client are industry leading in their approach.
• At least 2 years’ project management experience ideally within a digital agency environment
• Desirable - Agile and Waterfall project management experience and tools
• Experience of business analysis, and requirements workshops
• Understanding of design and UX
• A driven individual with high standards
• Preference for collaborative problem solving
• Strong interpersonal skills to work and deal with individuals of various levels and backgrounds.
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to handle the pressure of a fast-paced environment, which may include dealing with difficult customers.
• Ability to maintain a thorough understanding of procedures and policies
• Ability to make sound and logical decisions and choose appropriate courses of action based on parameters of the situation
• Ability to travel to maintain contact with clients, attend administrative meetings and training
• Desirable - product management experience
Excellent package offered to the successful candidate.