Store Manager - Luxury Beauty
Luxury Store Manager - Premium Beauty - Fixed Term Contract - Competitive Salary & Benefits
Our client is a luxury beauty client established globally, offering high quality skincare and fragrance products for the body and home.
We are looking for an experienced Store Manager with a like-for-like background to take on the leadership role in the store on a fixed term contract.
Responsibilities will include:
- Driving sales to achieve company targets
- Leading by example with a high standard of customer service at all times
- Building customer base through networking, events and data capture.
- Ongoing training and development of the team
- Monitoring KPIs and performance within the store
- Communication with other stores and head office.
- Visual merchandising, housekeeping and ensuring store standards remain high at all times.
The role is full time and offering a competitive salary and package. We are looking to interview immediately.
To apply, send your full, up to date CV.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. Please click apply today to be considered for the role.