Service Design Controller
Service Design Controller - ITIL, ITSCM
Our client has a fantastic permanent opportunity for a skilled IT Manager who specialises in Service Design. This organisation in undergoing extensive IT transformation over the next few years and needs someone to focus on ensuring that the IT service is always available and ensure that continuity of IT service is always maintained.
You will be responsible for engaging with stakeholders and service owners to design and manage new and existing services, undertaking analysis of options, costs and risks and ensuring that design objectives are met.
This organisation has excellent benefits, it offers a final salary pension, 37 days' total holidays per year, and a salary between £30,000 - £35,000.
- ITIL certified preferably ITIL v3
- ITIL - IT Service Continuity Management (ITSCM) / ITIL Service Design
- Experience of creating IT continuity and availability plans
- Experience of using service management tools
- Knowledge of best practise in resilience / IT continuity in an end to end IT service.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.