Civils Foreman required for leading residential groundworks specialist in Ipswich.
Job Title: Civils + Groundwork Foreman
Job Location: Ipswich
Job Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + package
My client are part of an established UK-wide civil engineering specialist, and are specialists in delivering a comprehensive groundwork service to residential developers through East Anglia.
They are looking to appoint Foreman to provide on-site leadership on these schemes, which are based across East Anglia.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous management experience. This is essential, particularly within the civil engineering industry.
- A relevant qualification route is desirable, but a background within the trade is essential.
- Strong construction knowledge, that will have seen the successful candidate work on a variety of groundwork projects.
- A keen eye for detail and a natural flair for man management.
- Ability to undertake all other ad-hoc duties as required, supporting senior management.
- Ability to negotiate and liaise across a range of clients, colleagues and senior management.
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to join an established, progressive employer with a great reputation.
What you need to do now ...
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.