Sales Advisors required in Chesterfield
Our client is looking to expand their very successful sales operation with driven, motivated and upbeat sales people. This is a great opportunity to join experienced sales teams and further your knowledge and career!
The role itself involves calling residential customers and talking to them about various services which will save them money and make life easier for them.
You might not have sales experience, but you will definitely need to be able to work in a noisy, buzzing, targeted environment using your personality to build rapport over the phone and promote products and services. You'll also need to be able to prove you can stick at something and demonstrate commitment and determination in your career history!
What's in it for you as an Outbound sales Advisors:
- No weekends! Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
- Hourly rate of £7.65 per hour
- Competitive Bonus structure (on average £300-£500 per month in your back pocket)
- Full training and support from an experienced manager, plus a great team environment
- Attractive Incentives (Cash incentives/ Electronics/Holidays and many more)
- Excellent Location with buses and the Train station minutes away.
If this sounds like something you or a friend are interested in please call Rachel Taylor on or send a cv to
Key Words: Telesales, Sales, Sales Advisor, Outbound Sales, Sales Agent, B2C, B2B, Energy Sales, Sheffield, Chesterfield
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age