Information Security Manager
Information Security Manager - £50,000 - £70,000 + Benefits - London
CISSP, CISM, Security, ISO, GDPR, Consultancy, IS, Information Security, compliance, SIEM, DLP. Anti-Malware, SOC, infrastructure.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Security Operations Manager to join a leading consultancy business in their London Office. This role will be helping manage the entire security function not only for the internal business but also to build a service for their customers.
The ideal candidate will have extensive information security experience and be able to work in a client facing environment as well as managing a technical team. As a new role you will be part of a small management team charged with setting up the entire security function for the business, so there is plenty to get your teeth stuck in to!
- A broad knowledge of underpinning IT systems including operating systems, switching and routing, firewalls, databases, cloud infrastructure.
- Knowledge of security technologies including SIEM, IDS/IPS, vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, patch deployment, netflow, IAM, DLP, DDoS mitigation, cryptography.
- Managing a technical team to meet business objectives.
- Experience with the design, architecture and deployment of SecOps strategy.
- Professional qualifications:
- CISSP or CISM
This is a fantastic opportunity with a truly great employer. There is a lot of scope for development within this role and a fantastic career path. If you have the required experience and you would like to find out more about this position, please apply here!