Upto £25k per annum + bonus opportunities
Location - Oakham
The Business Development Executive is responsible for securing qualified demonstrations in line with the Company’s Business Plan and annual budgets
Position in the Organisation
The BDE reports directly to the Sales and Marketing Director
The BDE has no subordinates
Key Measures of Success in the role
The BDE will be measured on 7 key performance criteria
- New business pipeline (versus the Company Plan or annual budget)
- The current demonstration of future prospects pipeline (versus the Company Plan or annual budget)
- The rate of conversion from prospect to secured, qualified demonstration meeting.
- The attractiveness score attached to new customers by the management requirements
- Knowledge of competitor products
- Effective horizon scanning on topics to be agreed from time to time.
- To maximise cross selling opportunities to new clients in line with the company plan.
- Telemarketing campaign databases are effectively recorded, managed and reported on in line with management requirements.
Main areas of Responsibility
- Make outbound calls to legal firms to generate interest in company product and book appointments for field sales executives to close.
- Deliver the required number of leads from suspect, prospect to demonstration against targets, in line with the company plan.
- All demonstrations to be qualified in line with criteria set out by the Sales Director
- All demonstrations to be set up within the CRM system and a proper hand over to sales team in line with company requirements
- Generate area specific initiatives to build a pipeline for new business enquiries;
- Ensure accurate record management to enable reporting for Sales Director to be carried out in an accurate and timely fashion.
- To be able to demonstrate good competitor product knowledge and to report back to the company as part of the company initiative in line with the company plan.
- To ensure any ad hoc marketing communications are signed off by the Sales Director prior to distribution.
- To monitor and report back on the above.
Keywords - Telesales, appointment setting, lead generation, cold calling, warm calling, negotiation, new business, exhibitions, business development