Our partners based in Bicester are looking to recruit a full time or part time Practice Accountant or Semi-Senior Accountant preferably with specific taxation experience. The role would suit someone who is comfortable in a busy practice office environment and has a strong working knowledge of Excel. Previous experience using IRIS would be beneficial however similar computerised accounts and payroll software packages such as Sage or Quickbooks would be considered. Our client offers an open working environment and so you would need to be comfortable engaging with fellow colleagues on a daily basis.
Your duties will include:-
- Preparing annual accounts for Partnerships and Sole Traders;
- Preparing annual financial statements for Limited Companies and LLPs;
- Assisting with audit work relevant to the above tasks
- Preparing tax computations in respect to all clients
- Preparing self-assessment tax returns for individuals and partnerships;
- Preparing corporation tax returns and computations;
- Reporting directly to members of the senior management team.
Any candidate with prior knowledge of other cloud based bookkeeping packages such as Kashflow or Xero would be at an advantage. In order to promote integration and teamwork between partner offices it would be necessary on occasion to work in a secondary location, so your own transport would be important. The ideal candidate will be ACCA or ACA qualified but part-qualified AAT candidates will be considered.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.