Convenience Retail Store Manager
Our client is looking for a Store Manager to manage one of their sites in Oxford.
Candidates should have experience at least at Assistant Manager level in a convenience retail environment.
As the Store Manager you will be expected to:
- Manage all aspects of the store operation, leading the delivery of excellent customer service and high operational standards
- Lead the financial performance of the store
- Manage and coach a store team, deliver customer service and operational excellence
- Have a passion for excellence
- HSSE awareness
- Manage stock, cash losses and waste
- Manage store facilities to maintain brand image
- Manage a broad range of products
- Process staff timesheets and payroll associated matters
- Maintain adequate controls to identify and resolve any fraudulent activity
- Manage the performance of self and others within agreed limits
The ideal candidate should be looking for progression within the next 2 years.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join and be a part of a growing family company who offer competitive salaries and career progression.
Please call Ellie in the Pink office for further information!!