We have a unique opportunity for an ambitious junior sales professional/graduate to join our growing London team. The Sales Executive role requires a tenacious and ambitious individual with an interest in sales who is happy to work to targets, enjoys networking and is able to travel when required to represent the company at events in the UK and internationally. The sales position is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a growing organisation. Thinking dynamically, you will help us build our global brand and be able to contribute effectively as we expand.
- Need to demonstrate a passion to work and establish a career in international education.
- An understanding of sales and business development
- Attention to detail is essential
- Must be quick to learn, resourceful and demonstrate a desire to be ahead of the curve
- Strong time management skills (prioritise tasks, work under pressure). Excellent and proven communication skills Computer Literate: high level of competency with Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous industry experience
- Educated to degree level
- Active social media user
- Ability to speak a different language
- Lived or studied abroad