Legal Secretary (Residential Conveyancing)
Cathedral Appointments currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join the Residential Conveyancing department of a well-established, local law firm based in Taunton City Centre. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge and a friendly, supportive working environment.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- A high volume of digital dictation
- Collating documents and dealing with filing
- Answering the telephone and either directing the call accordingly, or taking accurate detailed messages and relaying this to the correct person in a timely manner
- Making appointments and arranging meetings
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working as a Legal Secretary within a Residential Conveyancing department
- Audio/Copy typing experience, ideally with speeds of 60wpm
- You will be highly organised, with exceptional communication skills, a keen eye for detail and a professional, confident manner
- You will have excellent IT skills; including the use of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- You will have strong client care skills
This is an extremely busy but rewarding position with a high volume of digital dictation. You will be supporting one fee earner who has a large caseload. If you are an experienced Legal Secretary working within Residential Conveyancing and this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, please send your CV through to Sophia at Cathedral Appointments today. Alternatively, please call us for an informal, confidential chat about the position.
Please note, Cathedral Appointments are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to the above role.
Key Words: Legal Secretary, Residential Conveyancing, Conveyancing, Property, Secretary, Law Firm, Audio Typing, Typing, Typist, Law, Jobs in Somerset, Taunton Jobs