Network Administrator - Portsmouth
My client is looking for a Network Administrator to join their team based in the Portsmouth area. The role will involve technical support of EUC, storage area networks, cloud and virtualisation technologies with a core focus on Cisco networking products and security technologies.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced network administrator with a solid background with Cisco products and knowledge of various firewall products - Cisco, ASA Firewalls, Checkpoint, Palo Alto
- Responsible for designing, creating, supporting and improving infrastructure services/platforms
- Continually improving and decommissioning infrastructure services (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS)
- Managing incidents - incident management, change management, release management, problem management - ITIL
- Managing configuration, performance and cost
- Strong experience with Cisco networking products
- Knowledge of routing, switching
- Firewalls - ASA Firewalls, Checkpoint, Palo Alto, F5
- Experience with EUC, virtualisation, server operating systems, storage solutions - desirable
Salary on offer is £28-35,000 + very strong benefits package
Full JD is available. Send me your latest CV and we can arrange a call to discuss.
- James Turley - IT Recruitment Consultant -
Network Administrator - Network Engineer - Cisco - Routing - Switching - Firewalls - ASA - Checkpoint