Audience Data Analyst- Central London-
Job Description: Audience Data Analyst
Job Title: Audience Data Analyst
Reporting to: Group Head, Digital Audiences and Data
Our client is one of the UK’s leading media and entertainment businesses with a portfolio of leading commercial and consumer brands. Services and content are offered across multiple platforms via a range of best-in-class interactive products and live events.
They are investing significantly in data for digital advertising products and services, including this fantastic opportunity to help define and build out their audience business across all platforms for both digital direct and programmatic.
As Audience Data Analyst you will be a key part of our client’s rapidly expanding digital commercial team and will be shaping the data proposition of one of their award-winning products. You will be working with sales, marketing, development, technology partners and ad operations helping to shape and implement data strategy with the objective of driving both innovation and revenue.
What you’ll be doing…
- Use our Data Management Platform to conduct in-depth analysis of the user base, identifying actionable trends and insights
- Develop our audio ad effectiveness capabilities
- Create post campaign performance reports for key clients/agencies
- Build and maintain an efficient system to quickly answer ad-hoc audience questions for client briefs
- Offer consultative ideas to support sales teams in growing revenue, new business pitches and maintaining client relationships
- Working collaboratively in multi-disciplinary teams including developers, marketing, sales and ad operations to achieve results
- Creative thinker and positive attitude a must
Who you’ll work with…
- Commercial Dept (Sales, Strategists, Insight)
- Advertising Operations
- Digital Development
You’ll have these skills…
- 3-4 years’ experience in an analytics role, preferably within a digital media/advertising environment
- Able to translate complex datasets into actionable insight
- Experience in delivering ad effectiveness measurement and a solid understanding of the methodologies and metrics most commonly used
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail, dependable to deliver on actions, and strong decision making skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines whilst managing multiple tasks
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively across multiple teams
- Able to manage expectations of fellow team members and know when to say no and yes
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Degree in statistics, economics, mathematics or a related quantitative field
- Experience with SQL/R an advantage
- Experience with Tableau, Excel, SPSS or Alteryx an advantage
On top of that, you’ll be someone who:
- Is resilient and can shine in a high expectation, performance-based, fast-paced business.
- Is brilliant at prioritisation and decision making
- Is both analytical and creative in their problem solving.
And of course you’ll demonstrate our Global behaviours:
- Straight talking and sincere
- Love to deliver
- Obsessive about detail
- Strive to do it differently
The employee will be entitled to participate in a bonus scheme (subject to meeting agreed KPI criteria, which will be agreed when they start their role). They will be eligible to earn up to a maximum of 15% of their basic pay. The company will also provide a salary increase based on performance within the same period. This scheme will run from April to March of each year.
New pension laws mean that my client will automatically enrol ALL employees into the pension scheme. After 2 months' service, they will automatically put the candidate in the Bare Essentials Plan within the Groups Personal Pensions Plan at the beginning of the next month. It means that employees will put away 1% of their basic pay and my client will put in 2%, for a combined contribution of 3%. This is the minimum pension offer they can give in order to meet the Government standards. There's always the option to upgrade to a better plan if they want to add more money into their pension pot - this is called the Full Monty Scheme. They have various bespoke packages available where the employee can contribute up to 7% towards their pension and my client will match that contribution.
My Client provides Life Assurance at the rate of 4 times the basic pay. However, employees have the option to flex up to eight times their basic pay, at their own cost; or they may want to flex down to 2 times their basic pay, and take the cash. This benefit is strictly subject to the rules of the scheme in place at the time and the candidate's acceptance for cover by the insurer at normal rates.
There is the option to join the company's income protection scheme after one year's continuous service. The employee has the additional option to flex up to get more cover at their own cost, or flex down to reduce their cover and get a little bit of cash back.
Other available Benefits:
- Childcare vouchers
- Gym membership
- Travel insurance