Telesales Representative - Benchmarx Tunbridge Wells
Joining our family as a Telesales Representative, you’ll be the driving force behind sales, bringing customers their dream kitchens. That means following sales leads, generating orders and then getting in touch with our branches.
You will be expected to call lapsed clients and find out why they arn't not using us anymore, what supplier they are using and what we can do to bring them back to the business. We are looking for someone who can hold good quality conversations and who can build rapport with the tradesmen.
- Take your career up a gear at a business that’s going places
- Take a step towards an exciting future in sales
- Look forward to great rewards and career development
- Enjoy the security and benefits that our wider Group can offer
Offering high quality kitchens and joinery products, Benchmarx is a major supplier to the UK building trade. Part of the Travis Perkins Group, we pride ourselves on being a great place to work. We’re a top employer that looks after our people and empowers them to look after our business and our loyal customer base.
We’re looking for the kind of go-getting professional who:
- Knows about our products and industry - or is willing to learn about them
- Has worked in sales before
- Has a great telephone manner and superb customer service skills
- Can organise their work
- Shows motivation and the drive to progress
- Is good with people and great in a team
In return, you’ll have every opportunity to drive your career forward within a large and expanding Group, with deep local roots and strong family values. We offer terrific training and development, an attractive salary and benefits, bonus scheme and discounts.
If, like us, you put customers at heart of everything you do, please make an application now!
Having a Full UK Drivers licence or access to your own transport is essential for this role as you will be required to travel.