A globally known specialist higher education and careers information and solutions currently seeks a NetSuite Administrator to join its team in North London.
Using the NetSuite platform, the candidate will play a critical role in designing, enhancing and implementing effective and scalable solutions to meet the needs of our Sales, Marketing, and Finance business functions.
The NetSuite System Administrator provides all levels of administration and management services to support a highly reliable and secure application environment and acts as subject matter expert. Provides training, troubleshooting and other support for NetSuite applications managed by business. Reports to the B2B Marketing Head.
- Analyze, support, and customize the NetSuite environment in alignment with stakeholder needs while adhering to best practices and preserving the system's overall integrity and health
- Provide support before and after new features and processes implementation
- Responsible as the initial point of contact for NetSuite support issues.
- Submit support tickets, manage NetSuite responses and changes, and manage support ticket escalations with NetSuite.
- Responsible for supporting and maintaining multiple development and test environments to mirror production environment.
- Responsible for production implementations in the NetSuite environment.
- Facilitates and coordinates production changes, move code, implement scripting and configuration changes to production and coordinate NetSuite scheduled release and hot fix implementations.
- Responsible for administrating and supporting the NS production environment. Create and maintain custom roles, workflows and permissions within NS.
- Create, maintain and support out-of-the-box and custom dashboards.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc management reporting as needed.
- Analyze business and technical requirements, with particular regard to their impact on existing systems and environments, to produce a comprehensive business and system design
- Primary technical resource to finalize business and technical requirements necessary to design, develop, test and implement solutions on the NetSuite platform
- Work with requirement owners to estimate and prioritize user systems requests
- Advise on how to leverage out-of-the-box NetSuite solutions, as well as when to customize
- Advise on cross-functional projects to re-engineer business processes and adapt systems to develop effective solutions that result in efficiency gains
- Manage configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports and dashboards
- Assist users in performing daily functions on the platform
- Create comprehensive technical requirements documentation and provide training to stakeholders
- Manage release preview and business process testing for ongoing NetSuite upgrades
- Creating and implementing a disaster recovery plan
- NetSuite experience:
- Experience in configuring, managing and customizing NetSuite CRM and ERP.
- Good understanding on sales and business processes, invoicing, billing, inventory management, etc.
- Knowledge of or experience in developing/using/managing Client Scripts, User Event Scripts, RESTlets, Suitelets and Scheduled Scripts.
- Create Custom Online Forms, Records, and Pages
- Experience in developing NetSuite Reports and Saved Searches.
- Experience setting up dashboards, custom Roles and managing Users
- Experience setting up automated workflows and CSV imports2-3 years proven CRM / database maintenance and management experience
- Able to promote process improvement, presenting technical information, CRM customisation and reporting
- Highly proficient with standard PC applications (e.g. Excel and Word) and be generally confident with using web applications, such as web conferencing and cloud storage systems etc.
- Able to listen to and understand user requests and needs and effectively implement changes to the CRM system / database