IT Support Engineer
An IT Support Engineer with experience providing Windows Server, Linux and general support is required for a Motorsport Engine Build Business based Nr. Brentwood, Essex.
Role: IT Support Engineer
Salary: Up to £27,000pa (depending on experience) + Benefits + Training
Location: Nr. Brentwood, Essex
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products (Office/Operating systems)
- Windows Server support and maintenance experience
- Working knowledge of Linux (maintenance, support and scripting) servers (Including virtualisation and web servers)
- Sage 200 (new users, setting up clients and printers) experience
- Networking support experience
- Scripting (Linux, PowerShell or similar)
- Backup practices
Demonstrate excellent customer relations, interpersonal, organisational and time management skills as well as ambition, flexibility and confidence coupled with creativity, imagination, a desire to learn and a willingness to take responsibility.
- Respond to company personnel requests for support on general Windows PC issues, printer issues, Sage 200 client support issues
- Work in accordance with all Health & Safety and Quality & Environmental policies affecting his working area, including administrative Project Management processes
- Perform other duties, as required, judged by your supervising Engineer or Manager to be within your capability
- Support engineering teams with technical backup as required as part of the company’s normal business as required
BTEC in IT, CompTIA or Degree in ICT, or equivalent qualification
Send your CV ASAP - Further Details on Application
Orbis Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.