Software Developer -Functional Programming/Senior Elixir Developer
Senior Elixir Developer
Due to investment and expansion within our business, we are currently seeking Developers with strong Functional Development knowledge. To develop and improve online applications for multiple mobile and tablet platforms within the online gambling industry. Excited by technology and innovation you will work closely with the technical team with Managers, Designers, Artists, Senior Developers and Software Architects to deliver a wide range of products for the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in a functional software development role, individuals with a background within either DevOps or SysOps roles with strong Unix/Linux skills are also of real interest.
- Excellent software development/functional programming abilities;
- Experience of Unit Test tools and techniques i.e. eunit or Common Test;
- Knowledge and practical experience of source control, and tools such as GIT;
- Understanding and application of functional programming languages (e.g. Elixir, Erlang, Haskell etc);
- Understanding and working knowledge of cutting edge tools and technologies;
- Understanding of OTP;
- Understanding of the full life cycle of the software development process and design patterns;
Derivco Ipswich is an established developer of high quality gaming software systems and components for online, mobile and land based platforms and we are working with some of the biggest players in the gambling industry. As part of Derivco International you would be working for one of the foremost providers of gaming technology in the world. With our current expansion into various markets and a host of opportunities in exploring new ideas and technologies, this is an exciting time to join us at our office in Ipswich, Suffolk.
Derivco offers employees a great range of benefits including, health insurance, gym membership, parking, free lunches daily, social events and much more. With a great work environment and a host of opportunities to explore new ideas & technologies and grow your career.
**Agencies -please note that we work with a PSL and so speculative CV’s will not be considered**