Regional Sales Manager - Furniture/Fit Out - North UK
I am currently working with a leading interiors company that offer full design and fit out solutions to the education sector across the UK & Internationally.
The company have been established for decades, and are an extremely reputable and well know brand within the industry. With a group turnover in excess of 200million, you will be provided with genuine progression opportunities throughout the UK& overseas. This is evidenced by this role being open due to a recent promotion.
Covering M62 up, you will be responsible for leading business across Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Newcastle, & Scotland.
The ideal candidate location would be Yorkshire, Liverpool, Manchester areas.
£38,000 - £40,000 basic
Option of company car or car allowance (£4,800 per year)
20 days holiday + Christmas close down + 8 bank holidays
Additional tools for the job
- You will be responsible for specifying the company’s range of products and solutions with Architects, Designers, and via FF&E Dealers and Contractors
- You will develop existing and new relationships direct with Local Authorities and the Education Sector to gain new projects
- Mixture of new business and account management, but predominantly new projects within an existing client base. When starting the position you will be given some immediate live projects to develop and manage.
- Managing projects ranging from £10,000 to £1million
- Responsible for the submission of tenders, and working closely with the design team to prepare the tender. You will prepare a maximum of 10 per year.
- Achieving and exceeding agreed financial targets
- Attending exhibitions and events across the UK to promote the companies brand
- 80% of your leads will be generated by the internal sales team
- It is essential you have experience in furniture or fit out selling to the education market
- You must have a proven track record selling via Specifiers, Contractors as well as direct to Local Authorities and the Education market
- Must be comfortable in leading the customer through the process from initial brief to completion
- Understanding of tenders and experience managing projects between £10,000 and £1million
- Design led individual that is passionate about the interiors and design industry
- Advanced understanding of Barbour ABI or similar software
You must have a full UK driving license as the role requires daily travel.