Technical Security Consultant – EMEA – UK-Wide - Post Sales
A global IT solutions organisation is seeking a Technical Consultant to join their growing EMEA team. The role will involve EMEA travel and will involve the implementation of security products and solutions.
Given the travel involved with the role the candidate can be based anywhere within the UK but good access to transport links is essential. Their head office is down South and would need the candidate to be in the office 1-2 times a week especially in the early stages of the role.
Ideally opportunity to progress into internet security and become a specialist in a product area.
- Provide post-sales technical expertise
- Creates detailed design and implementation specifications for complex applications
- Provide follow-up support to company sales staff and customer personnel by disseminating technical information on specific applications.
- Prepare detailed product specifications and plans for the development and implementation of customer applications/solutions.
- Knowledge of Security Products / Solutions - PKI / SSL (highly desirable)
- Previous experience with technical implementation / integration
- Evidence of experience in consulting or software development and integration
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be willing and able to act independently, including working at home and alone on client sites.
- Must have a flexible approach to travel which although primarily within the UK is likely to include Europe, Scandinavia, the Middle East and Africa.
- Must have the ability to travel and work freely within Europe ideally without the need for additional travel Visas.
- Experience with cloud solutions (desirable)
Competitive salary + commission + benefits
Security Consultant – Post Sales - Implementation - Security Solutions - PKI - SSL