A brokerage firm based in the City is looking to recruit a Reconciliations Assistant to join their Operations Department.
As the Reconciliations Assistant, you will be responsible for resolving client queries in order to secure payment of brokerage, processing funds received and assisting with providing regular reporting updates to the Brokers and Manager.
Typical duties will include:
- Attending weekly Debtors meetings with Manager
- Issuing statement of accounts and collecting outstanding brokerage
- Downloading payments and pay-in cheques
- Checking rates against invoices
- Manually amend invoices
- Transaction processing of funds received in settlement of brokerage in multiple currencies
- Investigating and resolving client trade queries
- Liaising with various banks and members of staff at all levels
- Preparing cash writes offs
- Maintaining billing contact information on billing software
- Filing all approved transaction processing confirmations
- Carrying out project support/administrative functions under Manager instructions
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Tay Associates. If you are already registered with Tay Associates, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.