Sous Chef - London
SOUS CHEF - FRESH FOOD OPERATION - £23,000 - DAYTIME HOURS ONLY
Our client is looking to recruit a committed, enthusiastic and ambitious Sous Chef to join their successful and vibrant brigade at a successful and quality Café in Buckhurst Hill - East London
Salary will be £23k dependent on experience and our client puts great emphasis on training and personal development with lots of opportunities to progress within the company.
Working with seasonal fresh produce that is locally sourced to maximize the quality of food on offer. Real emphasis is on quality over quantity, and chefs will be expected to be passionate and individual within their remit.
Our client is looking for demonstrable loyalty on your CV, and you should not have moved around too much in recent years.
You should be reliable and punctual, hardworking and above all be passionate about delivering top quality food. You will work well in small and large teams and get on with everyone in your brigade.
- You have worked as at least a Junior Sous Chef previously to be considered.
- Experience in a busy kitchen - across multiple disciplines would be a benefit
- Previous experience within a quality fresh food environment
- The passion for producing dishes to an excellent standard
- Proof of Eligibility to Work (Passport/Visa/Birth Certificate)
The company offers great benefits, including free meals on duty, and friends and family discounts etc.
Leisure People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.