Client Relationship Manager
Do you want to build excellent Sales Relationships with our clients?
Our Regional team are looking to grow their spend from existing and new clients across the UK. The Regional team will play a central role in driving the direct business for the Head Quarters of Energist UK.
This is a great opportunity for an innovative and competitive individual looking to gain commercial experience by playing a part in both the sales and marketing functions.
Energist is based on the outskirts of Cirencester. Since 2006, we specialise in helping architects, builders and construction companies create buildings that meet building regulations.
Our culture is vibrant and energetic, honest and open, fun and friendly, professional and driven, and to top it all we're pretty obsessed with chocolate!
We influence client projects so they meet legislation in ways that make them more successful. Every client who lets us know about their experience with Energist, really is happy to recommend us. This results in strong business growth and ambitious plans for our business.
- Liaising with a database of repeat clients to secure regular sales
- Up selling on quotes to secure sales and going the extra mile to make the client’s world different.
- Generating prices for quotes using the in-house calculator and standard price lists
- Work with marketing to add value to our clients
- Advise our clients on technical and non-technical issues
- Achieve the Businesses Key Performance Indicators
- Meet clients’ needs and deadlines
- Excellent Communication Skills and Experience of building with relationships with professional companies and individuals
- Previous sales experience
- Have a strong conversational manner and the ability to build rapport with people at all levels.
- Ability to work under pressure but maintain a high level of quality as well as drive towards team targets
- Someone who will not take no for answer and will go the extra mile for the clients.
- Excellent multi taking skills
- Previous office based experience using CRM System, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Pension Contribution
- Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly Commission scheme
- 22 days leave a year + Bank Holidays
- Professional Training and development
- An exciting team environment
- Team functions
- Health care schemes
- Team/Individual incentives
- Free onsite parking
- Plenty of Chocolate!!!
If you have a bubbly personality, a natural sales flare, with plenty of drive and passion to provide clients with a high level of customer service and are looking to work in a fast paced and lively environment then forward your CV for this role.