CloudScope have an exiting opportunity for a Application Support Specialist to join a ever growing leading UK Software firm based in London. The Application Support Specialist will be joining the technical team in relation its software solution STREAM. We are looking for a graduate to come on board to they're technical team.
- Internally and externally liaising with an international clientele of professional organisations
- Help maintain and improve STREAM-packaged data from reference data such as Threat Intelligence feeds or technical standards (eg. ISO 27001)
- Provide technical support to STREAM users
- Remote assistance for on-premises installations
- Manage STREAM service setup and upgrades
- Triage incoming support tickets and help manage our support ticketing system
- Write and maintain STREAM technical documentation
- Advise customers on available STREAM products
- Maintain and improve STREAM installers (InstallShield programming)
- Full training will be provided on the STREAM product and its applications.
- Experience in a technical support / helpdesk role.
- 2:1 University Degree of a technical nature.
- Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems
- Microsoft SQL Server environment
- Microsoft Excel (high level of proficiency desired)
- Microsoft Office suite or equivalent
- Languages: SQL, InstallScript, VBA
- Experience in Cyber Security operations (services or software)
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server environments or other SQL-based RDBMS
- Some experience of programming.
- Exposure to InstallShield/ InstallScript
- Command Line Interfaces
This is an excellenyt opportunity for somebody who is looking to evolve into a consultant.