Architect - Azure
Technical Architect / Cloud Architect (Azure)
Salary: £55,000-£90,000 per annum
Description for the Technical Architect / Cloud Architect role:
We're searching for a Technical Architect / Cloud Architect to work as the technical expert on their web based solutions, providing strategic and technical direction. The solutions are hosted on Microsoft Azure and delivered as SAAS and PAAS.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in designing architectures for cloud based solutions and comfortable interacting with scrum teams.
The skills required for this Technical Architect / Cloud Architect (Azure) are;
- Develop strong and robust product architectures and designs that can operate to high levels of security and uptime
- Able to design an optimal solution to operate on a cloud based Microsoft Azure technology stack
- Ensure target architectures are scalable and flexible
- Champion good design principles and ensure functional and non-functional requirements are addressed (load, performance)
- Act as a role model for good documentation, clear designs, logical and crisp modularity and implementation
- Deliver product and programme architecture designs per the project time-scales
- Able to act as SCRUM master if required
- Coach and mentor technical staff as required, support and encourage innovation
- Review technical documentation and code to ensure it complies with proposed architectures and standards
- Perform all tasks in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Experience of designing architectures for cloud based solutions (5 years)
- Ability to capture and elicit requirements
- Interact with SCRUM implementation teams, UX Expert, and customers
- Expert Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Azure platform (IaaS, PaaS)
- Expert knowledge of database principles, schemas, performance and scaling, SQL
- Expert knowledge in web based applications for desktop and mobile devices plus firewalls etc..
- AGILE methodology and SCRUM principles
- Analytics and performance monitoring of the solution
- Ability to design, document architectures and product designs
- Design of REST API’s
- Design patterns
- C# development (4 yrs.+)
- Knowledge of web security principles
Reasons to work for my client:
Our client are a UK based software company that have developed a number of truly disruptive and ground breaking solutions for the automotive industry. They are building out their development team so is a fantastic time as you'll be joining a small dynamic team and be a key part of the team working with the senior management. They have recently had a significant investment which has given them financial stability and the ability to build the business further.
Please apply today to be considered for this great Technical Architect / Cloud Architect role!
Salary for this Technical Architect / Cloud Architect role will pay between £55,000 and £90,000 depending on your experience with benefits including, Health, Pension, etc...
Architect, Architecture, Azure, Solutions Architect, Cloud, SAAS, PAAS, IAAS