Digital Marketing Manager - Online Children's Arts and Crafts Provider - West London - Up to £35K
A Leading children's arts and crafts provider is looking for a Junior Marketing Manager to join thier growing start up business in London. The marketing manager will be very data focused and will have a range of web analytics, AB testing, social media, data analysis, ad platform tools and digital marketing.
They are looking for an ambitious graduate to take the lead on performance marketing at their small start up in West London. Using a mix of traditional and digital marketing methods, you will plan, optimise and execute on campaigns to grow our UK customer base and beyond. This is a very influential role that would suit a keen learner with a background in a data or marketing analytics discipline.
Expect to get up to speed quickly! You will be responsible for testing and engaging customers using tools such Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic, Display and SEO. You will be responsible for making sure all campaigns have a clear and accurate brief. You will also manage pixel implementations and technical integrations, pulling on agencies and freelancers when necessary.
Using a customer-centric, data-driven approach, you will optimise CPLs and LTVs, managing and testing a range of promotions to target and scale performance. You will feel comfortable manipulating data in Excel and BI software systems; you will know what’s worked by having the right analysis and KPIs in place, reporting performance back to the business as required.
- Degree in a numerical or marketing analytics discipline
- A good understanding of/or a genuine interest in the marketing mix, particularly in digital marketing
- Fascination with a range of web analytics, AB testing, data analysis and ad platform tools
- Technically sound. Comfortable briefing tech teams and getting hands on with HTML, CSS and the technicalities of a tag manager like GTM.
- Data obsessive and comfortable getting familiar with a range of acronyms such as CTR, CPL, CPA, ATV, LTV, ROI
- Comfortable manipulating data in Excel and BI software systems like Looker
- Comfortable gathering deep customer insights, through external and internal data points
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically to support fast growth KPIs
- Natural commercial curiosity. Able to understand top and bottom line impact on growth
If you are interested, Please send your CV through as soon as possible for more information and the job specification.