Build Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Facilities Manager for an organisation based in London, the role is a permanent position and will pay between £50,000- £55,000 per annum. The Facilities Manager will be in contact with all levels of the organisation, as well as with service providers and suppliers and excellent communication skills and cultural awareness is a prerequisite
- Management of staff on a day to day basis including contractors as and when required.
- Responsible for the negotiation and timely renegotiation of all leases associated with offices while ensuring compliance with quality and sustainability guidelines and policies in DNV GL.
- Preparation of monthly analyses and reports
- Ensures changes to property details are maintained within the GSS REM Database, Harborflex
- Responsible for space management of all locations, according to business needs and internal guidelines, executing internal moves as and when required
- Management and controlling of the local service providers in all day to day operations of the locations, incl. as necessary catering, cleaning, and security
- Responsible for front of house reception predominantly in the London office and managing post / deliveries / stationery provisions for the business areas and meeting room set up as required
- Plan and control of all aspects of maintenance, incl. H&V, electrical & mechanical maintenance, repairs, breakdowns, replacements, and refurbishments within the locations and ensure that all work and equipment complies with local laws and regulations
- Responsible for preparation and implementation of risk assessments and audits for the locations coordinated by local HR/HSE
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Real Estate, Facility or Property Management
- Real estate management related professional qualification or equivalent real estate management related professional experience
- Proven financial analysis, lease negotiation and contract management skills
- Strong project management skills, ideally within a Real Estate, Facility or Property Management environment
- Strong analytical and conceptional abilities along with a substantial flair for negotiations, strong powers of persuasion and assertiveness
- Previous experience to Office Health & Safety Coordinator (OHC) responsibility is desirable
If you feel you meet the criteria and would like to have a more confidential conversation about this position, please call Nathan Horrigan on or email .